Friday 16 August 2013

My Family To A Car


 This was my first poem, i wrote it when i was in the Fifth Standard
Credit goes to Papa!

So here it goes:

My family is like
A car with four wheels;
Each family member is
Like the members of the car!

My dad’s like the four wheels,
Along with the steering wheel;
By his side are his hands,
Taking us all along.

My mom’s like the outer surface,
Protecting us in all means;
Whether sunny, rainy, windy , or cloudy,
She is always there.

My grand mom’s like the horn,
Stopping us from the wrong,
She’s always there like a stoplight;
And protects us from all!

Not to forget my Veer,
Who is like the dickey;
He always stores trouble and fun,
Which makes him a storage box!

About me I’m just the seats,
Letting everyone sit,
Never let anyone to stand,
While I am enjoying, sitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment