Friday 16 August 2013

My long lost friend

I can't call this a poem, it's like a song. Well, me and Thariga wrote this at school during a free period, it was kind of improvised by me!

Credit: Thariga!!

So here it goes!
Once upon a time,
When I was six and she seven
We met each other….
All the fun we had,
The memories of our quarrels,
Just me and she, Just me and she,
But now she’s gone
Far from my life,
Parted from my life,
Forever… forever…

Maybe, in this life,
We weren’t made for each other;
Cause we’ve, parted,
From our respective lives,
Now that, we’ve parted,
We may never meet again,
Forever, forever, forever (2)

When we met, the sun came up,
But now that we’ve parted, the sun came down,
All the fine memories of the past,
When we met,
When we left,
The world seems empty without such a friend… -CHORUS

We just talk through internet,
It’s years since we talked face to face,
Just hope that we meet again,
Developing another memory…
Which will play a role in history,

Just you and me, just you and me. -CHORUS

(BLUE PRINT IS NARRATION AND RED PRINT IS CHORUS)

No comments:

Post a Comment