Thursday 17 September 2015

Where Is The World??

Where is the world?? In a vast area of vacuum?? Third in line from the Sun?? Somewhere in the Milky Way?? To be honest, this question is among the many disturbing ones that keep fidgeting with the mind- and the result? Hopeless.
In one of my earlier blog posts, I have described my dream destination. To me, that is the world. Somewhere where you don't have to actually wonder what a true life means. Somewhere where you don't actually need to search for someone who brings in a colour into your life. To me, the world is there where true emotions needn't be hidden.
Anyway. Let me stop repeating what you might've already heard from me. Many a times, in fact always, I see and hear about people going in search of peace. The Buddha went in search of peace, and so did our beloved PM Modi. What does that show about the 'peaceful' world we live in? I define the world as a place where nobody goes in search of their identity, or friends or peace. As a matter of fact, the world I live in has nothing what I actually expected from it. Be it on social lines, or in terms of my education- there is so much of stress! Instead of limiting this entire thing to myself, let me give you some work. When was the last time you actually did not regret your existence on earth? Here's where I shall question you- Where on earth is the world? Honestly, this is the very reason I'm so mad about Narnia.
But where on earth is the real world? Where will you and I find a place fit for living? Will there ever exist such a place where there is a bit of humanity? The ongoing Syrian crisis- the little boy Aylan- will there be ever an end to this ruthlessness? Will the world we expect ever become a reality?
The answer, my friend, lies in your very hands. You can be the first step towards making this world an epitome of epitomes. I know there are going to be quite many people reading this post, so I can really hope for thousands of first steps towards making this world paradise.
Before I bid adieu, I would like to place before you readers a tiny request- the comment section of this blog has been idle since a long time.Please put in your views- regarding this blog or any of your opinions or what you want me to write on next or anything in this world- in the section provided below. Please, cuz' that could also make the world a better place- How? That depends on your imagination (winks) and this whole blogging business more fun!!!



4 comments:

  1. Please comment itseemes! you shoukd understand first of ll that we ant write so much like you ok? then we are mostly awestruck and dumb so hands don't coordinate properly. well this one was nice ya! So sad no..That cute kid had to be washed upon the shore :( . Don't worry :P ill become an awesome baddy player and help those people! AAAAAAing! My hands are paining. GOSH!

    ReplyDelete