Friday 4 September 2015

Happy Teacher's Day!!

My life was strange, dull and void,
I never really knew when life took a stride,
When I came to this world, with angels of gold,
Whom I later started to know as a teacher.

Starting off with this little quatrain that popped into my mind, I would like to express my gratitude to every single teacher who has borne me over the years. If I had to name every single teacher I'm indebted to, believe me, my list would never end. At every point of my life, I have sought the advice of a teacher. In fact, if I am able to write this blog today, the entire credit would go to my teachers. If I happen to enjoy Math and Science inspite of finding them boring (no offence), I'd credit this enjoyment to my teachers. Computers are interesting because of the fun guidance of my teachers. Well, if you name anything I love, I would credit my interest to my teacher.

Dear Teacher, you have given me every single thing I have ever wanted in my life- from opportunities to debate to chances of meeting novelists- I have been able to fulfil so many of my desires only because of what you have done for me. You have spent endless hours or tiring work, all for me. In return, I would really hope our relationship stays as strong as it was when we first met. Although I'm very far, I really wish I shall stay as close to your heart as I ever was.

Happy Teachers Day To You Ma'am!!! :D

-- Harini MS 

No comments:

Post a Comment