Thursday 24 March 2016

Expectations? The Opposite.

One message. One reply.
And you've officially lost my trust.
And for what reason? 
You misunderstanding My Objective.

All you people (especially teenagers) reading this, lemme tell you one thing. You would not want to experience that. I'll repeat, NOT. This form of a disappointment is much worse than a break-up, lemme tell you. Not because people question your statement, but solely because it is the people whom you trusted the most who place this question. And that is what kills you, literally.
So why am I telling this to teens? Because it's the teens who completely love their fellowmates. They only think, "Ha! She's not gonna mistake this; she's definitely gonna support me." And then, *BAM!* She comes to you saying, "What the hell!!"
So basically, what I'm trying to say is, never trust anyone that easily. There's this strong epidemic-sort-of-thing that is prevailing in today's teens. Trust me, I know that. Mobile phones and the internet have completely filled us teens with intolerance, and has robbed us of our capability to properly look into things. Why, even I have become pretty impatient after this tech-revolution caught hold of me. I do regret any acts of impatience, but another problem steps in here. The depression I'm much prone to kind of reminds me of my insecurities. I can't possibly share my thoughts with the people I've just hurt, so I remember my friends. But again. What if I text someone and end up having my mood spoiled even more. One text. One fantasy that my step would free me of a little bit of the stress I'm going through. And what happened? You must know that by now.
You know what? Thinking of things like this, I really wish I go back to being five or six. I had had people who wouldn't stab me behind my back, or even those who wouldn't misunderstand one tiny thing I say. And now? I'm finding it hard to decide which comrade to trust and which one to not.
Life's a hard riddle, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment