Monday 5 June 2017

The Voice of Nature

I am a million-year-old mother
A limitless container
And a voiceless prisoner.
Who, in return for protection,
Expects nothing.

I am a lush green bed
An abode of luxury
And a face the smiles the most
Despite any pain
That her children inflict on her.

I am a versatile woman
The iron supporting her pillars
Who, in future, would rise
To probably destroy their foundation-
They, the strongest and brawniest of their kind.

I am a ground base
A composite package-
One that has everything you need.
But yet doesn't demand a price
And doesn't imprison you for 'thievery'.

I am a part of you.
A part of your arms, your feet, your soul.
One that isn't controlled by the mass in your head-
Yet, one that has but little dictation
And a direction that’s always ignored.

I am called your Habitat
Rather, the habitat of your habitat.
Having more than one name,
And yet all the same;
Without any fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment