Saturday 28 October 2017

Alien Foray

Snuggling in the cold winter air I see
A black foggy shadow ahead
Not knowing what's burning me inside
But feeling the monstrosity beget-
And then this creepy sensation creeps in
Into the warm blanket covering my body
No matter how hard I try pushing it away
Keeps returning back to agony.
It never stopped there
And it never shall
For what followed every day
Was an ordeal that'd appall.
Every night when the clock struck ten
As the thunders rumbled ominously
And the lightning struck dim
Nothing knew what was happening,
Nothing knew a sin.
A foggy shadow appears in front of me
And I pretend to be brave
Though the brave girl faced all that she knew
This was something from which she withdrew.
The withdrawal never stopped there
And it never shall
For what would follow every day
Was an ordeal that'd appall.
The fear had no name
Which made it even worse
For if what is named is solvable
What is not is a curse.
And this shall continue for ages
Or even seconds, who knows
For what could follow every day
Could still be an ordeal, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment