Thursday 20 August 2015

An Interview

Okay, so lemme welcome you all to an interview between two irritatingly sweet people- Mr.Mind and Mr.Heart:

"Hello, there!! It's wonderful to have you with us. Well, Masters of the Body, I want to know what is better- emotions or logic. Your contradicting thoughts leave me confused!"
Mind: "Why, hello there! If you think I'm the one who always confuses you, talk to Mr.Heart- he's the one that makes you think that way."
Heart: "Oh really? If you didn't know why you make me fight with ya', it's mainly because you don't care for anyone's emotions, which I do."
Mind: "For your kind information, Mr.Heart,  in this world, your emotions hold no value at all. Practical thinking is what this world expects. I mean, you can never obtain success in your work if you think of these stupid emotions!"
Heart: "Believe me, practical thinking may be important, but it is because of your so called logical thinking that young teenagers fall into depression."
Mind: "That's not my problem, you see. It's not my mistake that teenagers listen to me and not to you! Hey, wait, are you getting jealous? LOL!"
Heart: "SHUT UP, will you? No matter what anyone says, emotions are the things that hold this world together."
Mind: "And if it is so, you also better remember that logic is what has brought the society to the situation where people are living a luxurious life- you want comforts, don't ya'? It is because of me that you people are living in luxury- not because of your stupid emotions."

And now, the brain enters:

Brain: "Oh hello, stop bugging me. Just focus on what your duties are, instead of arguing over such a stupid matter. You're confusing me even more!"

And then Mr.Mind and Mr.Heart went out of the interview hall, leaving us all the more confused.


No comments:

Post a Comment