Tuesday 22 December 2015

Sometimes...

Another poem is now officially another member of my blog!! Hope you enjoy reading it!! It's called 'Sometimes...', and is based on the thing that every person craves for, directly or indirectly- what is it? I'll reveal towards the end.. ;-D

Sometimes I wish I was a dog
So I wouldn't have to worry about missing my jog,
So the only thing I'd wish would be food and a bed,
No matter how badly I'd dread, there'd be nothing else in my head.
Sometimes I feel, why I am so keen,
In making myself forever beam,
Why can't I sit, just with a bit-
A bit of peace, even if dimly lit.
Sometimes, a little vice in my mind,
Tells me, "Never, never be kind!"
But where? Where will I find my kind,
Who'll lead me away, from this world so blind?
Sometimes, in stuff, I make many blunders,
Just like a hunter, when he cuts a heart asunder,
Sometimes I wonder, my life is a mistake,
But then I remember- Oh! For Heaven's sake!
I have a reason, a reason to live,
And I cannot let this "NO PEACE" outlive-
My reason, my joy, my season to enjoy;
For, without that, my friend, my aim to inspire     can't deploy!!

Okay, so here's the central idea- oops!! I almost forgot!! I'm not gonna reveal it, search for yourself!!
(Hint- The word's on line 8!!)

5 comments: